Sify Technologies launches Sify mystorage
Sify Technologies Limited (NASDAQ Global Markets: SIFY), a leader in Managed Enterprise, Network and IT Services in India with growing global delivery capabilities, today launched Sify mystorage, a cloud-based online storage and backup solution targeted at Consumers and Small Businesses. Sify mystorage enables users to insure critical files?documents, mail, photos, videos, music, etc.?in the computer against everyday risks like virus attacks, file corruption, accidental deletion or a PC crash. Sify mystorage automatically and continuously backs up and stores the users? files in a secure cloud thus providing foolproof protection against data loss.
Advantages of Cloud-based Online Storage:
– Unlike hard drives, cloud-based online storage is not susceptible to hardware failure/software corruption/theft
– Ease of data access ? from anywhere
– Cost-effective – no investment in additional hardware
Source: Media and industry reports
With a single mystorage account, a user can backup and store documents from any number of devices. A file saved in Sify mystorage can be accessed online from anywhere or can be shared with friends and family easily. Sify mystorage is intuitive to the extent that the user?s files are organized and stored in the cloud in exactly the same folder structure as in his/her device.
To cater to the different storage needs of Consumers, SOHOs and SMBs, Sify mystorage service is available in a wide range of prepaid plans, starting as low as Rs.175/- per month for 10 GB storage. Users can effortlessly renew plans or upgrade their current plans to higher storage, online.
Sify mystorage encrypts the users? data before transferring the same to the storage cloud thereby ensuring advanced security.
Special Sify mystorage MS Office plug-in:
Sify mystorage comes with a special Microsoft Office plug-in which enables users to upload and backup documents directly from MS Office applications: MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
Speaking at launch, Mr. Natesh Mani, President ? Commercial & Consumer Business, Sify Technologies Ltd, said, ?Sify is deeply committed to enabling a digital lifestyle for its consumers. As one of India?s largest and most advanced data centre companies, we are confident of revolutionizing daily life with valuable and novel cloud services.
To bring cloud and thereby a host of digital services to the common man, we launched Sify mylife, India?s first Consumer Cloud Platform, last year. Now with our latest offering, Sify mystorage, an intuitive automatic backup and storage service, we wish to bring the benefits of cloud services to consumers and small business.
Features of Sify mystorage:
– Automatic storage: Backs up files automatically
– Safe & secure: Highly secure, state-of-the-art data centre used
– No license: No license per device required; unlimited access with single account
– Access anytime, anywhere: Your digital life travels with you, no need to carry external hard drives
– Share: Share with family and friends from anywhere
– Mirror: Mirrors the folder structure of device; easy to use, intuitive
– Sify mystorage MS Office plug-in: Plugged into MS Office as a tab. Users can easily backup the working file with a single click
To start with, we plan to market Sify mystorage among our 80,000 broadband customers and 19 million visitors on Sify.com. In a country of over 90 million internet users and 7.6 million SMBs, we see a huge need and opportunity for cloud-based storage. In this environment of exploding data, we look forward to innovating constantly on Sify mystorage.?
For a FREE TRIAL of all features of Sify mystorage, and more information, one could visit: https://storage.sifyservices.com/.