Dell launches the new Inspiron R series laptops
The new Inspiron R series joins Dell’s expansive collection of laptops and desktops equipped with the latest Intel processors and are fun, stylish and lightning quick. Reiterating Dell’s commitment to innovation in India, the India inspired designs for Inspiron series are available today at www.dell.co.in. The new Inspiron R 14 and 15-inch laptops deliver incredible mobile entertainment, high-definition displays and outstanding battery life.
Unleashing the magic of design, color and technology, the Inspiron R laptops are the perfect combination of brains and beauty. With the latest addition to the Inspiron family it introduces an innovative new design twist: ‘Change is Easy’ interchangeable lids from the SWITCH by Design Studio collection that switch the look of Inspiron R laptops with just a pop and a click , and is as simple as snapping your finger. The ‘Change is Easy’ interchangeable lids collection for India includes 10 new eye-popping lids, sporting vibrant colors and unique India inspired designs. Start the day with a Mehendi lid, and switch it out for a design-inspired look at night, giving you a platform for personalization and self-expression, without compromising on style and performance.
But the Inspiron R shouldn’t be judged by its cover(s) alone. What about performance? Check! Packed with the latest 2nd generation Intel Core technology, the Inspiron R laptops benefit from sleek form factors, with Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium and up to 4GB of memory on the Inspiron 15R. Incorporating the latest USB 3.0 technology makes transferring photos, videos, music, other graphics and rich files faster than ever.
“At Dell, our promise has been to provide a refreshingly different experience to our fast-growing customer base to help them match their lifestyle with the latest technology, and this time it is in irresistible designs and colors to enable users to have a unique experience,” said Mahesh Bhalla, Executive Director & General Manager, Consumer, Dell India. “We are indeed delighted to launch the ‘Change is Easy’ Inspiron R laptops equipped with 2nd gen Intel Core processors with interchangeable designer lids including four Eastern-inspired designs from the India collection,” added Mahesh Bhalla, Executive Director & General Manager, Consumer and SMB, Dell India.
Inspiron R: The Dell Difference
With a range of entertainment, storage, productivity and show-stopping design options available on the Inspiron R, Dell makes it easy for people to go online and choose the perfect Inspiron R laptop with confidence, knowing it will be a smart investment that will deliver the ideal technology-by-design for them.
Inspiron R: Key Features
• 2nd generation Intel Core i3 and i5 options and up to 4GB of memory
• Weight starting at 2.24 kg for the Inspiron 14R
• 6-cell battery
• SRS Premium Audio and high-definition video performance
• Support for Blu-ray 3D movie playback when equipped with the optional Blu-ray drive and connected to your 3D TV (HDMI 1.4 required)
• Integrated Dell Stage software, providing one-click access to photos, music, videos, social-networking sites, e-books and more
• HD capable webcam
• ChicletTM-style keyboard
• Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium
• Optional ‘Change is Easy’ lids (from the SWITCH by Design Studio collection) featuring the new designs inspired by the Indian culture.
Pricing and Availability
The new Inspiron R models are available today through Dell’s retail partners in India as well as online through www.dell.co.in.
• Inspiron 14R (SWITCH by Design Studio model with black lid and one additional ‘Change is Easy’ design lid of the customers’ choice): Starts at Rs 34,300/-
• Inspiron 15R (SWITCH by Design Studio model with black lid and one additional ‘Change is Easy’ design lid of the customers’ choice): Starts at Rs 35, 300/-
• SWITCH by Design Studio lids: Priced at Rs 1,999/-
500 GB HARD DISK,CORE i-5 PROCESSAR, UP TO 4 GB MEMORY,WINDOW 7 HOME PREMIUM,15” SCREEN,1 GB GRAPHIC CARD,mujhe iski information send karo meri email id par.