Motorola launches QUENCH™XT3 in India
Motorola Mobility India Private Limited today announced the launch of the QUENCH™ XT3 in India. With a winning combination of power, usability and style, the QUENCH™ XT3 is designed to bring to you the power of Android™1 2.1 and an easy and fun touch screen mobile Internet experience at an attractive price.
“We are offering innovative and exciting Android-powered devices to a larger Indian audience for whom affordability and features in a sleek form factor make the difference. With the QUENCH XT3, we are targeting those users who are interested in smartphones but haven’t yet made the leap to invest in one,” said Faisal Siddiqui, country head of India, Motorola Mobility. “The value for money Motorola QUENCH™ XT3 is elegant and intuitive with a high style quotient. For the Indian consumers, we have a special festive offer—with the purchase of every Motorola QUENCH XT3, you get an adidas jacket and 2 pairs of movie tickets absolutely free4!”
The slim and sleek QUENCH™ XT3 is Motorola’s entry-level Android-powered device to date and is just 12.5mm thin, weighs a featherweight 114 grams, and fits naturally and easily into the palm of the hand with a comfortable soft-touch finish. The user can navigate the phone with either the bright, high-resolution 8.1cm (3.2inch) capacitive touch screen, or with just one hand using a convenient trackball that keeps the screen finger-free for easy viewing.
Pinch-and-zoom features, 3.5G1 speed and WiFi1 connectivity help the user surf the web1 effortlessly and ensure that you’re always connected with friends and colleagues1. A 3 megapixel camera with digital zoom and LED flash ensures great pictures and videos that can easily be uploaded to favourite social networking sites1&2.
The Motorola QUENCH™ XT3 supports the Android platform, a vast range of GoogleTM services1, and access to more than 100,000 applications and widgets on Android MarketTM1. An expanded search function helps the user to keep track of all data on the phone, such as bookmarks, browsing history, contacts and more. It even helps find data in applications, a useful feature in a phone with support for up to 32GB of storage and space for thousands of songs and dozens of hours of video2.
Motorola’s winning design gives the QUENCH™ XT3 a premium feel at a price that’s right for everyone. There’s never been a better time to make the leap to a sleek, trendy, full-featured, Android-powered smartphone.
Key Features Include:
* A 3 megapixel camera with digital zoom and LED flash
* Android™1 2.1 platform
* 8.1cm (3.2inch) HVGA screen, 320 x 480
* Capacitive pinch and zoom display
* Extras1 such as 3.5G1 and Wi-Fi®1 access, aGPS and stereo Bluetooth®3 make QUENCH™ XT3 a solid Android-powered device.
* Supports varied music formats—MP3, MIDI, OGG VORBIS, PCM/WAV, AAC LC/LTP, AAC+, Enhanced AAC+
* Full HTML browser with Webkit for PC-like browsing1
* Video: Capture / Playback / Streaming, H.263, H.264, Mpeg-4
* MP3 Player
* Preloaded Social Networking Sites (e.g. Myspace / Facebook®)
* Premium, pocketable design, 12.5 mm thin
* Expanded search function makes it easier to find information online or within the device to keep track of all data on the phone, such as bookmarks, browsing history, contacts and more, serve up Google web search results based on location1, or launch applications. It comes powered with a 600 MHz processor.
* The Trackball allows browsing through menus and web pages without obstructing the screen.
* Android Market™1 has more than 100,000 applications and widgets, and there are opportunities for limitless customizations and enhancements to QUENCH™ XT3.
* Size: 116 x 56.8 x 12.5mm
* Internal Memory : 512 MB flash, 256MB RAM
* Expandable up to 32GB
* 3.5mm (0.35cm) headset jack
The Android™2.1-powered QUENCH™ XT3 is available in India at an attractive Best Buy price5 of Rs 12,990 (MRP: Rs 14,990). With every Motorola QUENCH™XT3, get an adidas jacket4 and 2 pairs of movie tickets4 absolutely free4! For additional information, please visit www.motorola.com/in or call 1800 3000 4343 or email [email protected]