Compex unveils Indoor wireless access point
COMPEX, the distinguished manufacturer of an extensive range of LAN/WAN products has launched their new range of Indoor Access point in India through their distributor - Rashi Peripherals.
The new 300 Mbps MIMO series includes the MMC543AHV MIMO Classic Indoor Access point
The MIMO series access point comes powered by Atheros XR™ Network Processor with a 32MB DDR SD RAM and 8 MB NOR Flash. It comes loaded with 2 x 2 dBi detachable SMA antenna. The LAN interface of 1 x 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet Port supports up to 300Mbps physical data rates delivering 10 times the throughput and nearly twice the range of legacy 802.11a/g network most suitable for home and business solutions.
This access point from Compex is most suitable for long range wireless deployment with Proprietary long distance algorithm of ACK and CTS timeout adjustment support. The MIMO series access point provides for recommended values for the parameters as well as allow for manual fine tuning for optimal performance.
The access point come with an option of flexible, integrated single or dual radio options supporting up to 4 virtual access points (VAP) per radio, with unique BSSID. It performs 7 operating modes and multiple SSIDs.The access point also facilitates each VAP to configure its own security. It comes equipped with adjustable LEDs to display 4 different levels of signal strength along with options to select operations over 5 MHz, 20 MHz and 40 MHz spectrum bandwidth.
Compex MIMO series indoor access points is available through all 54 branches of Rashi Peripherals across the country.
Below are the key features of Compex MIMO Indoor Access Point:
• Atheros XSPAN technology
• MIPS 24K-family network processor speed 300MHz and 600MHz
• IEEE 802.11n draft 2.0 compliant and backward compatible with 802.11
• Dual-band 2 x 2 MIMO spatial multiplexing technique
• Supports up to 300Mbps physical data rates
• Delivers 10 times the throughput and widen twice the range of legacy 802.11a/g
• Maximum 20dBm output Power (MiMo aggregate 23dBm)
• Supports IEEE802.11i , IEEE802.1x authentication
• Transmission Power Control (TPC)
• Dynamic Frequency Selection (DFS) for 5GHz band
• Supports 802.11af and Passive Power-over-Ethernet (PoE)
• 2 x RP-SMA Connector and Antenna
• Surge arrestor support(Optional)
• Signal Strength LEDs Indicator
Pricing & Warranty: The MIMO access point comes at an MRP of 6400/- with 3 years warranty.