Sony Ericsson launches a worldwide Facebook competition
Sony Ericsson is today launching a competition to find the best reviewer of one of its two new feature phones. Reaching out to a Facebook fanbase of over 4.5 million, entrants will be asked to first answer a simple question then explain why they should get the chance to be the first to review one of them. 12 lucky fans will then receive a phone and be asked to design an entertaining 45 second video review. 4 of the best video reviews will then be featured on Facebook where other fans will vote for their favourite. The review that receives the most ‘likes’ will then receive the grand prize – a set of 10 more for their family and friends.
“This is an exciting new competition to help us to keep in touch with our fans. Whether they are social media addicts or karaoke kings and queens, this is a great opportunity for them to get involved with our products before anyone else. Once launched, these two new phones will add even greater choice to our existing line-up of entertaining phones.” said Quentin Cordier, Product Marketing Manager, Sony Ericsson.
How to get involved:
* Visit the Facebook page to guess the names of the phones and explain why you would make a great reviewer in 50 words or less.
* Return to the competition page on the 31st May to find out whether you are one of the lucky 12 to receive a handset.
* The 12 finalists will then create and submit a 45 second video review before 6th June.
* On 7th June see if your review is on the site for fans to ‘like’.
* Follow the competition to see which are the most liked reviews until the final winner is announced on the 13th June.