MyBand.co.in - an advanced music community for Indian music bands
As of now there is no fixed destination for the New generation of Indian Music Bands where one can come and listen to music, check the artist profile, download and buy digital music, check out events, interact with the artist and other music loving people. Announcing the launch of Myband.co.in - the most advanced Music community site with all the features, flexibility and more - and everything for the Indian Music Artists.
MyBand is rich with features - in short it allows the artist or bands as also labels, venues to design their profile customize it using a simple interface, upload, publish, share and sell music and digital goods, announce events and sell tickets. Most important - it allows the artist to interact with people directly and collect ratings and reviews for their music. Plus the artist gets their own url which they can promote in their blogs and embed songs also from the site. They can upload Music, Videos, Graphics, Lyrics, make a statement, exchange views with their fans and friends, announce events and best of all sell their music tracks as digital downloads without ever making an album! They can sell one song or multiple songs, allow preview - partial or full, announce and sell event tickets, sell graphics and anything digital. All they need to do is simply upload - the site takes care of the rest. MyBand is a complete online solution for Indian Music Bands and Artists.
MyBand offers Artists - their home page with profile, their own url, their music - locked or open, their own store, graphics, blog, forum and their own fans with fan-page. Visitors and music lovers can also register, upload pics and videos and interact with artists. Labels and Venues can also create account and add artist and gigs for promotion at MyBand. MyBand also enables live stats and a single click EPK (Electronic Press Kit) on the artist profile page in PDF format.
Speaking on the occasion Debashis Dey, founder of MyBand said: “Most of the Indian Artists ( if they are net savvy) either go to popular community sites like MySpace or Facebook and build a poster page out there. Inadvertently they get lost in a crowd of million bands and billion artists as the business of eye-balls can never do any justice to real talents! And for the millions of Indian Music lovers worldwide - there is no fixed place or a destination where they can find these talents. MyBand comes to fill this space.”
Dey also added - “We will provide Free Premium account to 100 artists registering first, who will be able to upload 10 songs of average length. After which there will be a nominal subscription as also a Free Basic account with 5 songs. Ordinary members can register free. For selling songs from the site - the artist is free to decide his price, however the site will keep a ten percent fee towards transaction and processing charges.”
MyBand has a strategic tie-up with Silk Road – An Universal Company which invests in South Asian artists who have a crossover potential and license music from independent, cutting edge international labels for distribution. Silkroad will sell their music through MyBand while select new Indian Bands from the site based on their popularity. This in turn helps the bands and artists from moving around with their CD and tracks while directing producers to the site to test their music.
MyBand is an initiative of Mediaplus - a company promoted by a group of Media Professionals with long standing in Television and New Media. MyBand is a tribute to Indian Music Bands - be it folk or rock or indigenous or regional.
This is an additional information part for Music sites.
Summary Features at MyBand:
– Artist music - Unlimited disk space and bandwidth!
– Artist Video - Showcase your music videos!
– Photo Gallery - create your own “photo gallery”
– Artist Blog - a built in “blog” messaging system that gives you (the artist) a way to personalize messages to your fans and keep them updated
– Online Digital Store - sell digital files, music, videos, artwork, etc. (payments via PayPal)
– Artist Radio Stations - share your music, as well as the music of other artists through artist Radio Stations
– Artist TV Stations - Make a TV station from your video files
– Artist Event Calendar - tell everyone of your next upcoming gig or album release party
– Advanced Audio/Video Charts - take your charts one step further with dynamic play based charts - completely customizable!
– Photo Gallery & Image Selector - an easy way for Artist to use their images on their page
– Get Visitor Comments - read visitor “comments”
– Artist and Song Ratings - visitors rate your material (music, videos, events, store item and pictures)
– Artist Theme Guestbook - add a visitor Guestbook to your Artist Pages
– Multiple Audio formats - use MP3 song format (or optional OGG and WMA format) for streaming and downloading
– Ranking System - “Top” lists of the most listened to songs, as well as member directories, artist directory, etc. “Spotlight” highlight Artists
– Extensive Statistics - Full Song, Radio and Page statistics keep track of what your fans are looking at and listening to. This includes detailed daily statistics on the number of plays your songs have received
– Artist and Song Ratings - allow visitors to your site to vote on what’s best, then use the results to build detailed rankings!
– Multiple Artist Theme - which can be edited and customized
– Audio Video Player - advanced with buy now button, and many more features
– Events - Announce and promote your events - use event calendar and even sell tickets
– Profile Fans - allow people to become your fans and exchange views with them - talk to them directly!
– Profile Guestbook - allow visitors to write a comment
– Total Control - Edit your profile page from admin backend
– Profile Forum - allow your fans to discuss topics inside your profile pages with a community feel!
– Download protect - protect downloads from unauthorized links and people
– Multiple Radio Stations
– Spotlight - Featured Artist of the month
– Invite friend and fans in one simple click
– Make EPK - Electronic Press Kit directly from your profile page and send to PR agencies and the Media
Comments are closed.