Smartvue S9 Debuts at MacWorld 2011
At the MacWorld Conference and Expo this week, Smartvue® will introduce Smartvue S9, the ultimate all-in-one wireless HD video surveillance solution that works with almost any Mac, PC, mobile or tablet device.
“Smartvue S9 makes amazing video surveillance technology elegantly simple,” said Martin Renkis, Smartvue’s Founder & CEO. “Our patented technologies integrate high-definition video, advanced wireless and intuitive software to make it easy for anyone to monitor what’s important to them.”
Smartvue S9 Features Include:
* Total Surveillance Solution with Cameras, Servers, Apps, and Remote Monitoring
* Runs from Almost Any Mac/PC Browser or Mobile Device
* HD 1080p Video Cameras with full PTZ Control
* Long Range 802.11N Wireless Built-In
* 1TB to 3TB High-Capacity Video Storage
* Plug-and-Play Installation
* Free Video Management Service to Remotely Monitor Video
* Easy to Use Point and Click Interface
Smartvue S9 makes the installation, maintenance and scalability of professional network video surveillance cost-effective and elegant. S9 also supports the broadest range of personal computers and mobile devices as well as apps for remote video management.
Pricing & Availability
Smartvue S9 is available for pre-order today for a suggested retail price starting at $1,999 (US) for at 1TB 802.11N wireless video server and $699 (US) for each 802.11N HD resolution PTZ network video camera.