The Treasures of Montezuma® 2 is now available to iPhone and iPod Touch
Alawar Entertainment, one of the world’s leading publishers of casual games, today announced that The Treasures of Montezuma® 2, the sequel to its popular gem of a game, is now available to iPhone and iPod Touch owners worldwide! It is available in the Apple App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=338513222&mt=8 for just $1.99.
Return to the jungle in The Treasures of Montezuma® 2, an all-new match-three game with more levels, more challenges and more fun! Power up totems and unleash special powers by making multiple matches of the same colored token. Then, rack up a high score by activating Score Frenzy with a series of insanely fast matches. Don’t forget to unlock trophies for performing amazing feats as you try to collect all of the gems on each level before time runs out! As players progress thorough the game levels, they will construct the ancient capital of the Aztecs, collect precious crystals and learn the secrets of their magic.
Key features include:
* 120 Adventure Mode levels for massive game play value, culminating in the reconstruction of the ancient capital of the Aztecs!
* An Endless Mode where players are challenged by increasingly intense game play, seeking out riches to their hearts’ content
* Three difficulty levels to engage everyone, from beginners to master treasure hunters
* Five hidden-object bonus levels to scour for secret caches and reveal the next challenge
* Fabulous 3D shading effects as a special bonus to iPhone 3GS & iPod Touch third generation owners!
The Treasures of Montezuma® 2 was optimized for iPhone OS 3.0 by its Friday’s Games division, an internal studio already responsible for six successful iPhone products, including the recently released and well-received Gourmania.
“The original game was highly regarded by casual gamers all over the world and I’m extremely happy to announce the release of its sequel,” said Kirill Plotnikov, Alawar’s vice president of publishing. “With even more robust game play and all-new game modes, this second installment is sure to please fans and newcomers alike.”