iProperty.com launches social media platform “iConnect”
Posted by Editor on 2/17/09 • Categorized as Internet
iProperty.com India, India’s leading real estate portal today launched social media platform – “iConnect”, showing that user participation in the first 2 weeks has exceeded company expectations. iProperty.com formerly RealAcres.com had introduced “Simply Ask” India’s first real estate QnA section, back in year 2007. Simply ask was a huge success and that inspired the company to go ahead and launch again India’s first professional networking real estate section called “iConnect”
iConnectthat lets iProperty.com’s growing community of consumers and real estate professionals pose questions and exchange answers and information about real estate in real time. According to iProperty.com data, the most popular topicsinclude home buying advice, market conditions and recession issues.To view representative questions and answers or post a question, visithttps://in.iproperty.com/real-estate/iConnect/home.html
iConnect Features include:
• A group allow like-minded members within your community to build their own little group.
• Create and join groups, Create group discussion
• Keep up to date on what is happening within your social circle and receive real estate updates.
• Seek advice within the community and ask all your queries.
• Subscribe to group activity stream
• Add applications to grow and expand your network.
• Create own identity badge.
“For Home Buyers, investors, Brokers or Builders, iConnect is the perfect interactive platform to share information and offer free advice which makes good business sense and builds trust among community,” say Murli Ramkrishnan, COO of iProperty.com, “iConnect is a great social media platform to educate potential buyers and helps raise confidence investing in real estate.”
Comments are closed.