It’s starting: iPhone reviews
There are three more days until launch, but some lucky bastards (bastards, bastards) received a review unit of the iPhone some time ago. And they liked it. Why not. Most reviews give it a thumbs up. Hm.
Among the lot, I have to say this video by the New York Times is the best. Totally outstanding! And I can’t help but feel that he summarises the whole target audience brilliantly in the end when a colleague (the last standing one after he’s heard all the downsides) asks “Does it have an Apple logo?”.
I recently spoke with the PR company that may handle Apple in India and tried to needle out the India launch date, but all I could get was “later this year”. Eventually they caved in and gave me a two-month range: October/November 2007. Enough notice to start saving? I think so.
- iPhone matches the hype [NY Times]
- At last, the iPhone [Newsweek on MSNBC]
- Testing out the iPhone [The Wall Street Journal]
Via: Scribbler on the Net | Tags: Apple, iPhone, iPhone review, iPhone launch
- iPhone accessories and skins » Blog Archive » It’s starting: iPhone reviews
- Happy New Year - Scribbler on the Net