Creative Technology brings the Creative EP-3NC in-ear earphones
Creative Technology Ltd. today announced a new addition to its range of noise-cancelling personal audio gear – the Creative EP-3NC in-ear earphones. Being a pair of lightweight Active Noise-Cancelling (ANC) earphones with high performance sonic reproduction and extended battery life, the Creative EP-3NC earphones are ideal for busy commuters and travelers who seek peace and solace in increasingly crowded environments by shielding them from annoying ambient noise by up to 90%.
Ernest Sim, Regional Sales Manager for the Indian Subcontinent, Creative said, “The Creative EP-3NC earphones have been designed keeping in mind the needs and convenience of today’s traveler. The earphones are one of the lightest pairs of Active Noise-Cancelling earphones available in the market today and have an added feature that enables the user to keep listening to his/her favorite music or movie in passive mode without Active Noise- Cancellation even after the battery power has run out – an advantage for travelers who find themselves without extra batteries during a trip.”
Tuned Neodymium magnet drivers offer powerful playback for today’s digital music or in-flight entertainment. Combine this with the pristine delivery from high-quality Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) cabling and gold-plated plug, users will find the Creative EP-3NC earphones to be an aural delight, anywhere. Complementing the Creative EP-3NC earphones’ high performance are intuitive features that make them convenient to use. The push-to-hear Monitor button allows users to hear surrounding sounds without the need to remove their earphones. An integrated shirt clip allows the in-line Active Noise-Cancelling unit to be easily attached to clothing. The Creative EP-3NC earphones also come with three different eartip sizes to cater to most listeners, plus an airplane adapter, an AAA alkaline battery and a soft travel pouch for storage.
Key Features of the Creative EP-3NC Earphones
- Effective ambient noise reduction by up to 90%
- Stylish closed-type earphones with 9mm Neodymium magnet drivers produce superior audio with deep bass for all types of digital music and entertainment
- Extended battery life of up to 100 hours with a single AAA alkaline battery
- Ergonomic in-ear design allows the earphones to serve as passive noise isolation earphones when Active Noise-Cancelling is switched off or when battery power runs out Convenient push-to-hear Monitor function allows users to listen to ambient sound without taking off the earphones
- Comfortable soft silicone eartips in 3 sizes ensure an optimal fit for long hours of usage
Technical Specifications of the Creative EP-3NC Earphones
- 9mm Neodymium magnet drivers
- Frequency response of 6Hz ~ 23kHz
- Impedance of 33 ohms (ANC on) and 16 ohms (ANC off)
- Sensitivity at 1kHz of 104dB/mW (ANC on) and 102dB/mW (ANC off) Cable length of 1.3m Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) wires
- Battery life of up to 100 hours from 1 x AAA alkaline battery. Duration may vary depending on temperature and condition of use
- Product weight of 27 grams
Pricing and Availability
The Creative EP-3NC Noise-Cancelling In-Ear Earphones will be available at a suggested retail price of Rs 5999/-. For more information about the product, please visit www.asia.creative.com.